Monday, August 8, 2011

Changes

Sooooooo... This weekend Mike moved into our place in San Francisco!!! I couldn't be there for the actual move, but I came later that day and brought a carful of MY stuff to ( as a friend put it- stake my territory. Haha) this was the first time actually SEEING OUR PLACE, and frankly, I LOVE IT! it's bigger than the place I have now and has cute little quirks that will fit Mike and I well lol
Starting to unpack was quite an experience... I love how organized he was but there was one box I opened named : "living room misc" - I could only identify ONE thing in the box. He explained what everything was and said: " don't look at me like that... You have weird stuff to!" he couldnt name anything at that moment... But later when I was playing with a crazy Japanese hamster toy ( that my dad got me for a gift a few years ago) spinning around in the kitchen... I understood that he MAY have a point. :D

I love him and appreciate his ignorance... He has no idea what he is getting himself into... Granted he thinks my "PMS" ( I have only expressed it 2 times since we have been together) is funny... But he hasn't lived with my crazy shenanigans yet.he he.

67 more days!!!


1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! you guys have to take pictures, at least of the outside, for us. "Nesting" in your first place together is super fun. Just wait til you start getting shower and wedding gifts! :D

    ReplyDelete