Friday, April 8, 2011

Temple

I love the temple!

Every time I go into the temple I wonder: "How did I live my life before this?"
I love the calmness, the simple beauty, and works that are done in the temple.
Simply put: I feel at home and at ease in the temple.

I ( excuse the pun) religiously go every other Thursday, and am working on trying to go every week. I love taking the 3 hours- hour drive down, hour inside the temple and an hour drive home- to do a self check of my spiritual being.  It truly refreshes my spirit and that in turn, helps with my emotional, physical and mental states.  I also love seeing and talking to my favorite temple workers! ;)

I have noticed so many blessings coming from going to the temple regularly. I have also noticed that when things go wrong, I feel more prepared to deal with the issue.

I hope that I can start going every week. :)
yay!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it awesome? I can't wait until we live close enough that we can go every other week. Right now, as far as we live and with three kids, it just isn't possible and it makes me so sad. I need all the help I can get to be a mom! It's so great that you get to go so often!

    ReplyDelete